To improve the emergency management of pregnant women and their infants by using a training package for emergency obstetric care that is:
- Taught to undergraduate students, both medical and nursing,
- Taught to all interns
- Signed off prior to registration as a doctor,
- Training by an accredited trainer
- Registered and certified
- Taught to all trainees in obstetrics and gynaecology and paediatrics
- Taught to all doctors involved in maternal and neonatal care
- That serves as a basis for fire-drills (simulation training) for all health professionals in all institutions, public and private, offering maternity care
- these training exercises are documented and
- they occur as part of the CEO of the institution’s key performance areas.
Perinatal Priorities Conference 2019
Child Health Priorities Conference 2018
Please download the flyer for this conference.